If you want to meet or visit the dogs before an open house, please send an email to email@example.com so that a visit may be arranged.
For those of you seriously interested in adoption- please cut and paste our adoption application to an email and send it to us. It speeds up the online adoption inquires.
We serve as a rehabilitation center for many dogs. The majority of the dogs we get into our program have issues, whether they be behavioural, obdience , social and sometimes health. We work hard at making the real world a safe place for our dogs to go where no harm will come to them. Some of our dogs have stayed at our place for up to a year. These dogs are well balanced, exercised and social. Please dont picture them as caged animals , they run, play and socialize in one of our three dog parks, hang out with staff in our education room, or go to foster homes where they can be assesed for home life.
When our dogs come back for visits after they have been adopted, they bound over to us for visits then run around visiting their old stomping grounds. It is really wonderful to see!
Some of the dogs in our care are not shown on our website as their rehab hasnt progressed enough to be adopted.
We are always open to questions or comments via email.
If your looking for a specific breed please dont hesitate to send me an email. Remember we do not get in small breed puppies, but we do get small breed adults. We also get medium and large breed puppies, adults and seniors.
Pop cans, they can be dropped off at Precious Paws Doggie Daycare Inn on Regina Street. Or you can contact us and we have have one of our North Bay, Callander, Powassan, Corbeil, Astorville, people pick them up!
We are also collecting clean unwanted,items for our Yard Sale that will take place in July 1 at All Heart
Bills must still be paid over the winter months. We are selling Tote bags for 2.50 each, Tshirts for 13.00 each, handmade bracelets or necklaces 5.00 each, Calenders 2012 5.00 each., Handmade Christmas cards .50 cents each or 10 for 4.00
These bags can be purchased at Simple Elegance in the North Bay Mall for 2.50 each
Although discolored in the picture- these tshirts are vibrant white with either pink, red, black or blue lettering. All tshirts are 17.00 each
All Tshirts available in extra small, small, medium, large, XL and XXL
Male, neuterd Border collie mix, sweet disposition. 10 months of age, bouncy, needs obedience training. Crate trained, good with other dogs.
Chuck is a very sweet boy that came in very emaciated. He has gained 7 lbs with us in his first week. He is sweet, medium energy, great with other dogs. Loving, crate trained.Curious around cats.
Iggy is a 8 month old black lab mix. Very sweet and bouncy bouncy boy. He needs obedience training.
Jake is a sweet male beagle, bouncy and full of spunk. Neutered, and listens pretty good. Jake has a cyst on his back that has to be removed still.
STORES WE NEED YOUR HELP!
We are also looking for stores that might be able to display some of our goods. Currently Simple Elegance in the North Bay Mall (Winners Mall), Howes Lighting and Fan Company and Precious Paws Doggie Daycare Inn has tote bags, and tshirts,
PLEASE CUT/PASTE THIS APPLICATION TO AN EMAIL AND SEND IT TO US
All Heart Pet Rescue reserves the right to refuse any application.
Date Received by All Heart Pet Rescue:
Telephone: Home Business: ( )
How did you hear about the All Heart Pet Rescue Program?
2. Whatmade you decide that you wanted a dog?
3. Whattype of dwelling do you live in? House Apartment Acreage Condo
4. Do you own or rent your home? Own/ Rent
a. If rent, does your rental agreement allow you to keep large dogs? Yes No
5. Do you have a secure, fenced area & or dog run for a dog? Yes No
a. What is the size of your lot?
b. What is the height of your fence & or dog run?
c. What materials are your fence & or dog run made of?
6. How long have you lived at your present address?
a. If less than two years, your previous address:
b. How long did you live at this address?
7. Have you had dogs before? Yes No
a. What Breed(s)?
b. What happened to them?
8. Have you ever had to give up a dog? Yes No
a. If yes, what were the circumstances?
9. Do you presently have any other animals? Yes No
a. If you answer yes, please tell us what kind and age they are
10. How many people are in your household? Adults? Children? (If you have children
at home, please list their ages )
11. Are any members of your household allergic to dogs? Yes No
12. Is everyone in your household in agreement about adopting a rescue dog?
13. Would everyone living in your house be available to come and meet a possible adoptee? Yes No
14. Who will feed, exercise and train the dog?
15. Are members of your family generally home during the day? Yes No
16. How many hours of the day will the dog be left alone?
17. Where will you keep the dog when no one is home?
18. Where will you keep the dog at night?
19. Where will you keep the dog during the day?
20. Where will you keep the dog if you are away overnight?
21. Will the dog be tied up? Yes No
22. Have you had any experience in housebreaking and / or training a dog? Yes No
23. Are you willing to crate train a dog if necessary? Yes No
24. If the dog makes a mistake, how will you correct (discipline) the dog?
25. Will you take the dog to training classes? Yes No
26. Preferred sex of dog: male female either
27. Preferred age range:
28. How long do you plan to keep this dog?
29. What is the maximum price you would consider for an adult dog (normal range between $100 and $400)?
30. Is there anything you want to ask us about adopting a rescue dog?
Who is your Veterinarian?
Name and phone number of a local individual (not a relative) who knows or has known
your other animals:
May we visit your home before and after you adopt this dog? Yes No
I / We agree that if we adopt a dog through All Heart Pet Rescue, we will provide professional VETERINARY CARE, A NUTRITIONAL DIET, AND A LOVING HOME FOR THE DOG FOR AS LONG AS IT IS HUMANELY REASONABLE TO DO SO. I / We also agree to maintain all required municipal licensing. I / We further agree that the dog will be returned to All Heart Pet Rescue readoption if for any reason it can no longer continue to reside with us. I / We understand that the main function of the adopted dog is as a family pet, although I / we may participate in any normal canine activities that interest the dog and us. No member of our household has ever been convicted of cruelty to animals.
Signature _____________________________(put full names of all new prospective owners on line) Date
Please complete this form and email or mail to:
All Heart Pet Rescue C/O Kathy Jeanneault RR#3 Powassan Ontario P0H 1Z0
The availability of dogs varies therefore we are unable to estimate the amount of time
required to match rescue dogs with suitable adoptive homes from our waiting list. We
will keep your application on file for six months unless you reconfirm your
interest in adopting.